man globe

Stop Using This Stupid Trick Now!

Posted on 7:53 PM by Mr FX_is


You see, somewhere out there on the Internet is a site
that teaches guys to print business cards with their contact
info on them and to hand them out to women at clubs, bars,
and shopping malls.

Sounds tacky, eh? Unfortuantely there are MANY guys
on my list that have actually tried this method and failed
MISERABLY. Just this week, another guy emailed me to tell me
how he has handed out 45 business cards to different women
about 2 weeks ago...and hasn't gotten a single response yet.

I am going to tell this to EVERYBODY now. This silly
trick does NOT work. It will NEVER work - unless you get
really lucky - because it is:

1) WIMPY - Admit it. You're only doing this because
you're afraid of closing for numbers.

2) WEIRD - Think about it. Does hanging out business
cards to random strangers sound like a normal person would
do?

3) UNREALISTIC: Do you seriously think that women
will phone a stranger they don't even know?

Trust me. If you try this trick, your cards are just
going to get THROWN AWAY. Or better yet, you might get what one
of my readers got about two years ago. He handed out over 200
business cards at the Welcome Dance on his campus for all
the first year students, and about a week later he started
getting phone calls from GAY GUYS who wanted to hookup with
him. Apparently some funny guy had gotten hold of one of
his business cards and written his contact info on bathroom
walls all over campus with the following message, "BJ?
Call XXXXXX at XXX-XXXX."

I laughed when I heard this story...but really...it's
quite sad.

Listen. I don't care how desperate you are. But
PLEASE use your head and be careful about these types of
techniques. Before you try something from a newsletter or
ebook, think about its merits. (No, I am not slamming myself.
If I were full of BS, I wouldn't be able to send you
a fresh, original article on this newsletter every 2 days.)
If you do come across a technique that you doubt, feel free
to send it over and I will take a look. Just try to keep
your email short as I do receive a lot of emails everyday!
But don't blindly do anything stupid such as handing out
200 business cards to random strangers at a club.

Labels: